How do I avoid getting the flu? – Lyndsay
Here are some pro-tips that everyone could benefit from in order to avoid catching the flu. (Stop thinking just about yourself, Lyndsay.)
- Wash your hands frequently throughout the day.
- Avoid sleeping on campus.
- If you’re in to touching your friends’ and acquaintances’ faces, stop that.
- Share as many flu-related memes as possible. Germs hate zealous social media users.
- Continue using self-serve food stations in denial that anyone else has touched that same handle.
- Watch Netflix while remaining motionless for an extended period of time – the flu will think you’re already infected and move on to another, more active victim.
We hope these helped!
Send in your questions here!